Call us for the most up to date rates and to book your tee time.
Toll Free: 1-888-678-4785
Local: (403) 678-4785
Discover the best value for your golfing dollar!
|18-hole Green Fee/ Weekend Rate||$82.50/ 85.00|
|9-hole Green Fee||$45|
|Power Cart 18/9 holes||$37/ 18.50|
|Junior Rate/ 9 holes||$45.00/ 25.00|
|Club Rentals||$42 Taylor Made|
|Twilight Rate*||$75 with cart / $65 no cart|
|Local 18-hole Green Fee||$73|
* Starts 3 1/2 hours before sunset
**Must provide proof of local address with valid driver’s licence
Advanced Booking Package
Price: $118 incl. GST
A limited number of tee-times are available each day for booking through our Advanced Booking Package. Bookings can be made for the upcoming golf season starting March 2nd. The package includes:
- 18-hole Green Fee
- Power Cart (Seat)
- $12 Credit with Food & Beverage Service
Public Tee Time Booking Policy
Tee time booking will be taken daily commencing at:
- 8:00 am – April thru October
Non-members may book three (3) days in advance (i.e. Wednesday booking for a Saturday tee-time). A credit card is required to secure the tee-time. Bookings further in advance should be done through the Advanced Booking Package below. At the discretion of the Starter or Pro Shop staff, groups of less than four players may be partnered to complete a foursome. No advance or consortium (hotel)bookings will be accepted on weekends when Club Tournaments are held. A ‘no show’ charge of $10 per person will be applied to cancellation.
Dress Code in Effect
A dress code has been established and is to be enforced at all times in all parts of the golf course, excluding the golf course.
Guidelines Golf Course:
- Neat and clean business or casual dress is mandatory
- Dress must be properly fitted and appropriate to the occasions
- No blue, black or white jeans (pink and fashion colours are okay)
- No bathing suits, halter-tops, extremely short shorts (4 inch inseam for shorts, 15 inches top to bottom), sweat pants, t-shirts with logos and inappropriate footwear such as hiking and cowboy boots are prohibited
- Shirts with no sleeves must have collars: Shirts with sleeves may have no collar
- Dress code applies to all people on the course including walkers, spectators and tournament assistants